Monday, March 3, 2008

Lazy Winter Day

Being home part-time and having husband work at a school, he and I are off more days together than usual. Remember all those lame school 'holidays'....Kasmir Pulaski, MLK (sorry, but kids moslty look at it as a free day off). His over-time ends shortly, which will be missed monetarily, but not so much physically. Yesterday he was home (other than a building check) and today he's home (other than the building check). He could have someone else do it, but since it's a holiday, it's double time.......The cruddy part is that it takes 40 min. to get there, he's got to be there an hour or an hour and a half and then 40 minutes to come back home. It's a 3 hour event. So that pretty much stinks, unless he has someone else do it. I can tell you this, he appears to be more relaxed now that I'm a part-timer....at least it seems that way.....

I blew the weekly budget yesterday......DARN Easter baskets! Darn Baby Boy's 1st birthday! ; ) But I can return a few items, but I just couldn't recall if I had some things or not and I didn't want to waste the trip.

Whilest I was shopping, Husband forgot to start the roast(he wasnt' sleeping or anything, just tuned into the TV and tuned out of the rest of the world).......so we ended up eating pizza ordered out. Now, normally I don't really care, but $27 for a pizza is too much of our weekly food budget, so that's gonna go out the door soon. My Brother and Sister in law had a party for my nephew and got pizzas at Wal-Mart (Super WalMart), they were only $10 each and they were actually quite good. So, I think next Friday, I will try shopping at Super WalMart, two towns over.....woo hoo! I know, can't you feel the excitement?!?!?

Today I was supposed to visit the in-laws, but my kids were so dirty and I wasn't sure if baby girl was sneezing because of a cold, or the general dust level in the house.....So, for now, we'll wait on that. Besides, it was a lazy morning. Baby Girl didn't come and wake me up til 7:00 am and Baby Boy didn't wake up til 7:15 am! WOW! What a wonderful gift! It almost makes me cry!

Quite a lame entry today......I'm sure the next one will have a better biatch! Ha!

No comments: