Thursday, March 13, 2008

Basement Saga Continues

Nothing to report really, other than they tacked down the carpet today and will clean it tomorrow. As I type this, the sump just went on......it's like it's alive or something. Well, Baby Boy's 1st birthday party is at the end of the month. I'm very excited! It should be fun although we're short on people on husband's side of the family! = ( We will again miss Easter in St. Louis because husband doesn't want to drive 5-ish hours with two kids under 3.......he's weak in some ways! Ha!

Tomorrow should be fun, I'm meeting up with a friend, her two children & her mom, and another friend. I think Baby Boy's first trip to the mall. I don't have my stroller so I'm gonna have to umbrella stroller it and Baby Girl will have to walk, unless I want to brave it and lug along the humungous jogging stroller......not really looking forward to that.....We've got to get a sweater for Baby Girl's Easter dress (because it's to friggin cold here) and a whole outfit for Baby Boy, I'd like a new sweater or shirt, but that's not a priority!

The good news is, that we appear to be surviving financially......the bad news is, we haven't done anything for Baby Boy's party or for our July wedding trip......

That's all I've got for tonight. I need to vacuum the basement before they come and clean it in the morning. Oh the joys!

No comments: