Sunday, March 16, 2008

O Where Out Thou Beauty and the Beast!?

So I took Baby Girl to her first Easter Egg Hunt this past Sat. after swim class. She did great at the hunt! (Although she was very cold). Get this, she WON the golden ticket which was a basket of stuff' (mostly cheap stuff) and a $20 gift card to Target (cool). I made the mistake of asking her what she wanted and she said....."Belle Momma, I want the Princess Belle Movie".

Being a tad bit behind in my "Disney" knowledge, I went out to good ol' Target and proceeded to purchase what I thought was 'Beauty and the Beast'. Well, it was Beauty and the Beast, but lame clips, or short shows and not the whole movie......::shrug:: Who knew, except all of you who have already run into this.

So, my next avenue of thought is, Blockbuster will have it, and I call. Nope, they can't rent or sell anything that's in the vault. So I check ebay....there's a ton of them.....some at way too much money for a DVD. So a squabbled at the feet of family and friends and begged for a helping hand......Ahhhhhhh! I just can't stand that she spent money on something that was the wrong thing AND IT'S MY FAULT! BAWWWWWW! Bad, bad. bad Mommy!

On the good side Baby Boy is over his Roseola....did I say that earlier? Oh well! We're hoping to visit Nana and Papa N tomorrow as both kids 'appear' to be healthy, we'll leave the decision up to them though.....

Baby Boy's 1 year pictures are this Wed......1 YEAR WOW!!!!! That went FAST!

No comments: