Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happenings

Well, when there isn't enough excitement in one's life, you must create it! I'm gathering a small group of friends to have a belated Bachelorette party for the new Sister In Law. We're going to a female impersonator club in downtown Chicago (http://www.thebatonshowlounge.com/baton.htm). Sounds like fun and although I'd rather have a lot more people, those that are going will have a good time! A little dinner, some laughs and men who'll probably be dressed better and look hotter than myself, it'll be uplifting I'm sure!......We'll hit the Baton Club on Sunday.

They termed it the 'slow night'.....perhaps we'll be the only ones there! Nice big 'ol target on our heads! The guy that I made reservations with on the phone was a real charmer.....just thrilled to be there.....I hope Sunday turns out to be at the very least a little fun, I'm sure we'll make something of it!

Otherwise, it's a typical day here in the 'hood'. I've bathed both kids.....unfortunately I have to wait to shower.......only because if I do it now, I'll wake up Handsome. Everything is vacuumed and things are 'mostly' picked up......Rather boring, day to day stuff. Groceries, new school bag, etc. See, this is why I need some excitement! It's past noon and I'm still waiting for Handsome to wake up. Sweet Pea is occupying herself rather nicely this morning. What a treat!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I am confused. Isn't your sil in Seattle? Did I miss something?
I looked at the website and those "women" look amazing. I bet it will be a great show. Ok I am wondering about something I probably shouldn't but how are there boobs so real? Do they get boob jobs? I swear I am sooo naive about some of this stuff.
I hope that you had fun shopping for groceries and school bag etc. Our excitement here was going to one of the farmer's markets after picking up M from school.
Do you know what I would do for a day that I actually accomplished the picking up and vacuuming etc. Usually it is get 1/2 way done with something and need to do something else. Meanwhile whatever was 1/2 done gets totally undone. I think they call this 1 step forward 2 steps back. lol. sigh.

HMomma said...

Hey Michelle! Some of those girls are just beautiful. Yes, the boobs are real. I believe they take estrogen. Some were unbelievably curvy AND had a bigger chest than me. Well, pretty much EVERYONE has a bigger chest than I do.....So add the beautiful outfits, fabulous make-up and the attitude and you got a fantastic show!
As for the confusion, Brother and SIL came in for Brother's B'day....So the girls went out for a little fun!