Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend


Summer fun!

Well, I went to the folks 'country house' over the weekend.....we left Fri. afternoon and came home last night. I was getting LESS sleep there than at home, so I made the call to come back. I'm happy to know at least it wasn't Seattle, it's anywhere you travel to! I'm grateful Handsome has two naps a day, but sometimes they totally "F" things up!

We had fun a the beach and the pool, until Handsome decided he wanted no one to help him in the pool, which means no-one could HOLD him in the 3' shallow end.......He was banished from the pool, which did not go without a nice loud, wailing protest! That boy just LOVES WATER!!!! I guess I can start training him for the 2016 Olympics, ....right? I don't think he'll have Phelps' height, but long torsos are genetic in my family! Ha!

Besides not getting sleep, there's this bothersome thing called 'work' that needs to be done..... so, I'm getting just enough done and will type like a mad woman tomorrow.

The weather has been weird....hot, hotter, cool, summer's coming to and end......:: insert sad face here::...... Although Autumn ::wink:: is my favorite season!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love Autumn too. And that sure is a cute little girl your sweet pea ;). Handsome sure is handsome too. Hard to get too upset at a cute guy like that. I guess he better start swimming lessons when his sister has them again. Sounds like he won't want to get left out!
We went swimming yesterday too. There was a splash/spray area that was shallow for the little guy to run around in so he liked that except he was shivering almost as soon as we started. Poor guy.
I hope you get your work done. I have to get back to mine too. Darn work ;)