Friday, August 15, 2008

Monday! Last Day!

Monday started with an 8:30 am wake up!!!!! How fantastic is that!?!?! However, with such a late wake up and having to pack, we missed breakfast. When I say we, I mean me, the kids had dry cereal, juice and milk to snack on. I did manage to scam a bagel from the restaurant downstairs.

By the time we had the car packed and everything else together, we had about 2 hours. Not enough time to sight see, plus we hadn't been to my brother's place yet. So, we went to my brother's. We were the first ones there. I'm not sure if they had made it there prior to us making it there, but no-one was there when we knocked or rang the bell so we strolled around a pond next to their complex. After our stroll, we checked again and noticed the windows were open, so I tried the door and it was unlocked and we walked right in. (Husband hates doing that kind of stuff). About 20 minutes later, everyone showed up and we visited for about an hour and then it was off to the airport. It was another beautiful day we got to see, just not sight-see. The car rental went smooth, as did check-in . The flight was on time and other than an annoying 12 year old girl sitting in front of us the whole flight, it was a decent flight. Two movies (cartoons) and we were home. Off to retrieve luggage where we had a slight disagreement on how to carry our luggage by ourselves (Poor Husband trashed his shoulders.....woops).

Handsome had had enough.....

When we got to the Park N Ride, Sweet Pea asked why our driver didn't have a 'red shirt'. When he dropped us off, I asked him if they also have red shirts and remembering back to Thurs., I recalled our driver wearing a red shirt. How do they remember that stuff?
Trip is done! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Home!

No comments: