Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick Suggestion.....

Here's a suggestion. For those of you traveling thousands of miles to your Brother's wedding, grab one of the two photographers at some point during the day and force them to take a picture of your family.......Hind-sight is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I would've had someone take a picture of our family when we were out there.....after all, we were ALL out there! Not once during the whole weekend did it come across my mind. Then, when we were all dressed up for the wedding, I went stupid and didn't get one then either........Oh, if you can't get one of your family perhaps you can at least get one of you and your brother. There's a great one of my brother smiling at me happily......but you can only see the back of my head......Which by the way, the back of my head looked fabulous!

We had a good weekend here! Handsome can say many 'words'....Mama, DAda, Wa-err, Fow-err, Hi, Ahhhmmm(sister), Nigh nigh, baby, PaPa, Nana, ball, Cheese, bah-bul (bubble)......

We got the papers for the start of Sweet Pea's pre-school! Wow! pre-school! The list is tiny, but she's already asking to go! Hope the excitement doesn't wear off before Sept. 9th!

Sunday was our 12th Anniversary! Bonus points for beautiful flowers! More bonus points for not going overboard on roses that'll die! When Husband started his new job, for some reason, we started going to brunch for our anniversary. A strange tradition, but it seems to work rather well. Yesterday we went to a beautiful place for brunch, we've had much better food, but the scenery couldn't have been beat. The sweetest picture I got was walking out of the place.....

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey does that mean that you and "flip flop mama" have the same anniversary 6 years apart? How cool is that!
ooooo brunch, that sounds like a great tradition to me. We need to start something like that for one of our anniversaries. I love the picture. so sweet.
BTW ITA about the picture taking at the wedding. I would have totally spaced it. In fact when we had our professional pics done last time we didn't get one either of the 4 of us or of dh with the kids. So silly.
I hope you can keep Sweet pea excited about school. I bet you do. From your stories she seems to do really well with these kind of things--school, Sunday school, swimming lessons :)