Monday, February 25, 2008

Honey Do List

Husband and I are quite opposite and that is even down to our very own house 'to do' lists. Mine includes things such as cook, clean, bath the kids, wash dog, get dog's nails done (neither of us can clip them again.....the dog no longer trusts us!), etc. Husband's list includes cleaning the garage, the basement utility room, outrageous yard chores (typically things that we didn't need to get done......) etc. But I guess that's why we're married, right?

Every once in a while I apparently feel the need to destroy something or an appliance. Now, of course this is NOT ON PURPOSE. Off the top of my head, I have broken the garage door, the washing machine, the screen door to the sliding glass door and today, I melted tin foil to the bottom of the oven during a 'clean' cycle. Luckily this screw up only costs $43.00 and some odd change. Normally, I call myself out on these 'mishaps', brain melts, some would say general stupidity, and today was no different, Apparently I caught husband in the middle of an art class or something (he was fixing some pipe) and I briefly told him what I'd done. He had no chance to yell as he was in a class with teachers and students! Hee Hee! So, by the next time he had called, I found the solution, and luckily we can replace the bottom of the oven. I'm guessing it happens a lot.......I'm still an idiot!

So now I'm realizing that I'm actually COSTING us being at home!!!!!!!

No comments: