Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miller's Analogies

It took me two days to tell Husband that he must've married me for my beauty! It certainly wasn't for money, nor was it for brains. This was confirmed via taking that Miller's Analogies test this past Sat. I'm am not out, boy boy am I down from taking that thing. I was smiling at the end of taking it, because it is what it is.......I hope to find out how bad I did in a couple weeks, they say in 4-6 weeks you'll receive your score, but the person providing the test said sometimes it's as early as 2-3. Great, I'll know I'm an idiot even sooner.

Some may think I'm being hard on myself, but really, you don't know me. When I took the ACT in High School and got a terrible score, my Mom said "You can take it again honey". So I did. I took it again, I got the EXACT SAME SCORE. I'm writing it off as being a horrible test taker, I will not accept that I'm just that stupid.

Yesterday I started my Sociology Class on line. The first page of Lesson 1 told me to read Chapter One of my text book. So, I did. I like what I read, I stink at retaining it.

I somehow have to shake off this negativity, otherwise I firmly believe you are what you preach........So, I'm smart, I'm beautiful and gosh darn it, people like me!

No comments: