Friday, January 8, 2010

Estimated Start Date

What's that, have I started my classes since I've received my books? Is there an estimated start date. Well, that's tough. I could start the class on-line right now, but I think I'll be hindered by a 5 year old who probably doesn't need to rest any more, at least most of the time, but I guess I'm still hopeful or dreaming.

I've accomplished acquiring a 3-ring binder for my book, it looks fabulous, and purchased ink for my printer. I'm not trying to make excuses, it's cold in the basement today. Have I mentioned I hate the computer down here? I need it upstairs and I need it now. I'd love a lap top. That'd be so cool.

Tomorrow I take the Miller Analogies test that is required for acceptance into the MAT Program I'm applying for......I printed a study guide, which I reviewed a portion of a couple weeks ago and it seems to be a test that deals with comparisons of some sort. One of those, 'should be a no brainer' but I'll stink at it. So, I'm not so into jumping into starting my courses tonight until I take this thing tomorrow. So, that's where I'll be at 10am for an hour or so. All the previous 'bs' I just spewed is to inform you that my brain is preoccupied with taking this test. So I guess my official 'start' date is tomorrow. I promise, today won't be wasted. I'll review the study guide.

Did I mention that Husband finally asked how much this is going to cost. I told him around $15K (that includes free baby sitting from my folks). He was shocked. ::rolling eyes:: Guess he though it was going to be for free. He's soooooo, supportive.

No comments: