Monday, November 9, 2009

Love of Jogging

So....today was week 4.5 of my jogging 'couch potato to 5k' training. I'm down .5 due to weird cold/illness. I tell you what, getting out and exercising on a regular basis really makes you notice if things are off. Three times this week I've got two 5-minute jogs, along with a couple 3-minute jogs in the 'training' schedule. I don't know how people can like jogging. Will it hit me? Will I hate it? I don't hate it at the moment, but ask me again next week, when there are 8 minutes of solid jogging. Are my feet supposed to hurt? They tingle when I'm done jogging. Right now as I type this. I mean, don't get me wrong, my thighs already feel firmer and my muffin top doesn't jiggle as much.....I know and see the benefits, but why isn't that really 'motivating' me?

Perhaps I'm sabotaging myself to keep the fat on and the minimal chest I have left. I plan on going to a 'bra - sizing' thing with a friend when she gets back from vacation. My Mom tells me it will be the best thing ever, I think it will depress me more than ever and bring me right-back to the small-chested girl I was in high school.....oh joy.

Transcripts came in from one of the colleges, not as bad as I had imagined.....now to receive the Junior College transcripts. Why rush right? I've decided to find out if I have to take any additional classes before I take any other 'teachers' tests. Why spend the money if I have to first take classes somewhere else first......right?

Busy weekend, lots of yard work, it was spectacular outside this weekend! My Father-in-Law and Father's birthday are this week. Two parties on Sunday, two wiped out kids today! YEAH! Sweet Pea's six year old cousin was disappointed in that she hasn't lost any teeth yet and here Sweet Pea has lost two! Had great visits with my family and the in-laws. I love my in-laws, they're easy and entertaining and I pretty much always have fun! So, good family, good fun!

I forgot to buy my Dad a birthday card at the grocery store today. The kids and I will be making one tonight.....does that count?

No comments: