Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Done with My Break

Yes, I know dear sweet blog that I've avoided you for too long!
Perhaps my funk is over. Perhaps I'm on a new mission. Perhaps I'm super jealous of my brother and sister-in-law who are on a trip to New Zealand through National GEographic that they won last year! Today they are adventuring in a Winery! Man, oh man. A lot is going on in others lives, but not so much my own. Guess I have to creat drama. Although I can't complain as I love, love, love being at home with the kids!

I'm going to start researching going back to school for teaching.....High School. Who wants to try and talk me out of it? Stand in line, right behind Husband.....
The only other news I've got going on is that I'm on week 4 of "from couch potato to 5k". I have no races that I'm signed up for as of yet, but I'd love to be down to pre-pregnancy BEFORE Sweet Pea turns 5! That means about 6 more weeks! Whoah!

So my decision today has been to make the call to see what would be involved for me to get my teaching certificate..... If i do this, I had researched it would take $20K and a year and a half of night school.......here we go...

No comments: