Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Depression

Listen, I know it's been a while, but I'm grieving. I have no money, I have no pals at work, my husband is all consumed with work, my legs hurt, my brain hurts....Thank GOD I have my children! Seriously, I think I'd be going nuts right now if it weren't for them! Although, at times, they drive me nuts too! But that's typical parenting. The huge TV Husband bought a while ago is out AGAIN. They are to come and fix it tomorrow, which means, it wont really be fixed for a while.......yuck. I look around at the house and there are a million things I can do, if everyone is sleeping!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....someone who has enough sleep can do ANYTHING! Which is forcing me to start going to bed earlier than normal. Which I did, two nights last week. Hooray for me! It was a bear of a weekend as Handsome and Sweet Pea were getting colds.....

Feeling overwhelmed today. I've got Husband's birthday tomorrow and less than $50 in the checking account. Pay day is Friday and I'd like to take him to a nice dinner ....somewhere...but that won't be until Thanksgiving weekend. So tomorrow, I'd like to make Husband an apple pie, stuffed mushrooms and some type of roast for his dinner....oh, and take the kids to buy him a birthday gift. I've decided to get him some Leggo's so he can build on his own and not have to share....with his children....if he doesn't want to.....He has gotten irritated with them when they start to destroy his 'creation' before he's done.....just like your typical 3 year old..... So.... I'm hoping to buy a couple things, like this red Leggo Duplo building plate.

Priceless in the house, although if i buy red, everyone will want red and not the 'old' green one. I should probably buy two so each child and Daddy can have one...... Then of course, more Leggo's cause there's never enough..... I could buy ten of these Leggo Duplo sets and they still wouldn't be happy.
Please say a prayer for me as I'm bringing both children into the toy store tomorrow!

No comments: