Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas List

Here's what I did first thing this morning! Filled out one of those getting to know your friends lists! Enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Always real until Husband would procrastinate so long that all were left were Charlie Brown trees

3. When do you put your tree up? I'd love to the first week in December, but Husband doesn't want it take up room during birthday party.....party pooper!
4. When do you take your tree down? after the new year

5. Do you like eggnog or boiled custard? egg nog is okay....the sound of boiled custard makes me want to hurl.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Doll Dream House, being the youngest and only girl has its benefits

7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, Willow figurines

10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail, absolutely!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't recall one for me, but we all received leg warmers one year for Christmas from my grandmother....I went home with three extra pair, as my brothers weren't so fond of the gift! Ha!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie or Show? I think, The Family Stone.....it's got everything......

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? this year... October

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? not that I can think of

15. Favorite food to eat at Christmas? anything. I'm happy to eat any meal that I don't have to cook!
16. Lights on the tree - Clear or Multicolored? hmm... Multi-colored, but for a while there, I was stuck on blue.

17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Come All Ye Faithful

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on treetop or a star? An angel

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve with in-laws ... Christmas Day for the rest!!!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? not receiving ideas from the sibling gift grab bag!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

23. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? see #15!!!!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? to sleep through the night undisturbed! = )

25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Bridg, Nicole

No comments: