Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Whatever!

Boring day today. Supposed to be cloudy and possibly rainy.....I've got a ton of hand-me-downs from Sister-In-Law to go through. Size 4Ts.... ::sigh:: my baby is getting big! Speaking of big, Handsome has graduated to a big boy car seat. This is what he looked like right before he was given Sweet Pea's seat, just this past weekend.

All right, I'll agree with you there. He's a tad bit big, but his weight had been teetering at 20 pounds since, well, FOREVER!
This is Sweet Pea as she sees the hand-me-down purple Princess bike from Aunty L and Uncle D. Ummmm......Notice the middle finger pointing. That's been a difficult habit to break. Well, because we haven't broken it yet.....
And lastly, here's a picture from Sunday night. This was right after dinner. Nana was behind the camera. It was good to have her along. After all, she's a mom, she could've taken care of any miss happenings......wait a minute....so am I......

No comments: