Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Addiction

Hello, my name is HMomma, and I'm addicted to Boggle. I am in so much trouble. My friend (flip-flop Momma!) introduced me to Boggle on facebook........I'm spending way too much time on this game. Of course, not while the kids are awake, so it's not hurting them right? I felt so guilty after playing an hour yesterday that I did the dishes BEFORE I went to bed. Which reminds me, I don't get enough sleep and its my fault. More sleep = happier me.....so easy, but so many temptations!

So, Flip Flop Momma, you are on my poop list. But don't feel bad, I'm right there next to you!

2 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Why don't you play with me some more??? I'm back you know :) I just started a new game...cue the evil laugh! LOL

Michele said...

hmm maybe I should go see if you are both playing. No no! Must go to sleep! lol Now I know what the 2 of you are up to instead of writing on your blogs or important message boards! Note to self, if I want to find the "mama/mommas" go to facebook :)
I'll see you 2 in the funny pages j/k.