Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Irritating things

Here's a list of irritating things..... a 1.5 hour wait for Baby Boy to visit the Dr.! somehow I'm fine up until the hour mark, once that hits, I'm extremely irritated. There was good news and bad news. The hydronephrosis seems to be correcting itself and there's no more excess fluid around his testicles. The bad news, his little opening may need to get snipped and his little guy may have to have a procedure done. After 5 minutes of the Dr.'s time, my time was up?!?!? Ugghhhh! What's up with that?! So another 6 months and we'll do an ultra-sound and follow-up to see if anything corrects itself a little more......

I'm irritated at the wedding stuff. Mostly at my husband. He's not a bad guy but the actual trip is overwhelming him so much that he's having a fit.....He's got questions that I don't have immediate answers to. I don't work at the airlines, therefore a call is required to retrieve answers......just irritating. Not to mention the hotel where the wedding is at has special packages on the weekends that are a better rate than the 'wedding party' rate.......So now, I'm waiting on a call back from the hotel to get that rate for the four nights we'll be there. It's a Sun. wedding.....we need to be there Thurs. night because the rehearsal dinner is on .........(phone call from hotel).......Good news, got the good rate for Fri., Sat. & Sun. wedding rate for Thurs.....shrug.....

Now, we've got to get our stuff together for airline tickets. Gotta go for now, nap time......more later....

No comments: