Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Productive Mornings

Everyone needs a productive morning once in a while, don't they? The kitchen table has been cleared (Husband will really appreciate that one.....we'll see if the dining room table gets cleared...), I've showered, both kids are bathed, we had breakfast, I've started the dishwasher, a load of laundry, checked e-mails at work. Speaking of work, did I mention that I lost the first bet and I owe my boss lunch? We're on another round of betting and I've got 8 pounds to go!
Oh, I also checked regular e-mails and Baby Boy has had a nap, a short one, but a nap. The rest of the plans include Dr.'s office to pick up a note so the Member's Benefit card will pay for Pediasure (my underweight son) and hopefully to visit Nana in the hospital and have some lunch.....that's quite hopeful and my energy may just peter out by then!

I've found my idea for $ making....somehow....how about creating a network program/web site for part-time working Mom's who will watch other part-time working mom's kids? The Mom's would need to be in the same town (or almost the same town...Nope, same town, that way after school is covered), similar working hours, same number of children, obviously have similar parenting techniques (they meet and interview each other, see if it's a good fit.....and work two days a week (Tues. through Fri.). I figured on rare instances, Mondays would be in the mix, but schools are out so many Monday's because of holidays I don't' think it's worth it. That way, Part-time Mom's wont have to pay for anyone to watch their children and grandparents can visit or give the children a special day when they want to.......There, there it is, my Million Dollar idea.....

How's that for a productive Wed. morning?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good Morning Miss Heather! It was great to visit tonight. Missed ya on the walk. Poor Pooky can barely make the inside loop. Poor girl.

Very happy to hear Nana came home today. Good news for sure! Keep writing and enjoy doing it free of all guilt!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Miss Heather!!!