Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Work, Work, Work....

Do I wish to be typing work at home today? No! Do I need some extra hours (because a certain Mom fell and broke her hip and now I have to use a sitter for two days a week ::wink::) to pay bills and is the work load 'bigger' than normal? Yep! So here I am!

Baby Boy just woke up, so I am trying to squeeze this in. I've got a list of things to do today! Typing my report is a big part of it! I guess I'm using this as a break. Baby Girl of course wants to play on the computer, but that may be a while before she's able to get on! ....uggghhh.....

Upon reading yesterday's blog.....another way of looking at that party on Sat. is I'm just too old! Ha! I have resolved to setting up my own birthday gathering two friday's from now, so Husband can watch the kids and I and friends can go to a show or dinner or both.......Hey, if he's got a $45 a week horrible habit, then I deserve a night out now and then. Poor timing on the budget? Yes! Needed? Definitely! = )

What'd I get for my birthday? Once again, it was not something I asked for, but it was thoughtful somewhat. I have a new under the cabinet radio/cd player in the kitchen......guess who installed it? Guess who finally put together the play kitchen? But also guess who STILL HASN'T CLEARED OFF the dining room table?! So it was an 'almost' really good gift, but the radio/player that the new one replaced was a hand-me-down and clicked annoyingly from the moment we installed it, which really irritated Husband. So I guess it was a gift for the both of us! Ha!

Gotta go! Nana and Papa are here to help me check off one the items on my list! !!!! Bringing in the paper for signing up Baby Girl for Pre-School! Whaaaahhhhhh! :: wink::

No comments: