Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Nightmare

Yep, the $8.00 visit with Santa was 1/2 nightmare! The food was fine the atmosphere was less to be desired. Sweet Pea didn't win the raffle for one of four bikes and she didn't get her face painted or a balloon....Put that all together and one major meltdown ordered up! Next year will be totally different! We're going for the nice place that has plenty of activities and I'm also going to take Nana or Husband with me. The people around me were less than nice...I was miserable! Sweet Pea was miserable! Will post more later!

Thank goodness Sunday's Christmas Pageant at church more than made up for it! I have the next Tot American Idle Contestant for sure!!!!!

Must go deliver nuts for work, but had to give a briefing!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sorry the Santa thing didn't go too well :(. I am glad that the next day made up for it. I hope Sweet pea has a great Christmas.