Thursday, December 11, 2008

Latest Effort....

In my latest effort to save money, we'll be seeing Santa this weekend for a Breakfast Buffet for $8 per person....that's IF I remember to pick up the tickets tonight! So, 9:00 am Sat. morning, we'll be heading to the local mall to visit Santa, get a photo and whatever kind of breakfast you get for $8. I'll make sure and feed the kids before we go. Of course, we'll have already been up since at least 6:30 am, so we'll be good to go for snacks at that time. I'd love to go to the 'indoor' mall where we've went for the past three years and take pictures with the Santa there as he's got a real beard and is very 'real' looking. I'm wondering what we'll get at this.....If it's a bust, we'll trek back to the big mall.

I'm sure Handsome will be in tears (but at least he's free) (3 and under are free wheeeee!) Sweet Pea is good with the man in the red suit. I'd try and sneak her in as 3 too, but she's very proud that she's now four and I couldn't take that away! I'm forcing her to go to breakfast before the Christmas pageant practice, which starts at 10:00 am. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but the pageant is this Sunday! Uggh, which reminds me, I have to take my neighbor off the prayer list! Hooray! Back from Iraq safe and sound....at least I think so, winter keeps everyone inside!

I'm sure I'm going solo to meet Santa with the kids.....Husband, I'm also sure, must get to the school to make sure it hasn't burned down......and to not waste the day of course!

On a side note, I've got to get shopping done this week. Girls night out is the 20th, so that evening has been taken away. Which is alright because I very well may need it by then! Got some great pictures from Turkey Day and an o'kay one from my attempts at a Christmas picture yesterday! We'll see!

No comments: