Thursday, July 3, 2008

Should've Updated Sooner!!!

Turns out, Mickey did not make it through the evening night before last. After ripping some hair off, he proceeded his way into the family room to be terminated via a quick death trap from DH! Whoop, whoop hooray! I felt a little bad.....but to know that thing isn't pooping or peeing on my carpet is good enough for me! We will set out the traps one more night or two to catch any others......

Ummmm, one is NOTHING COMPARED TO THE 36, YES 36, that were in my folks' crawl space. I'm sure they were in more than just the crawl space, but I choose not to think about it!!!!

Hey, did I mention that I had a fantastic time at Girls Night Out? We played this game that was like password and mine was 'Betty Davis Eyes'. All I could think of was somewhat slurring the words, and later it came to me that I was remembering Eddie Murphy from SNL.......

http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/9247

Handsome weighed in at a glorious >0% weight check, 11% height and 25% head circumference.....

Poor little petite man!

No comments: