Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dutiful Wife

Last night, I was the dutiful wife. Alright, is your mind out of the gutter now?!?! Husband is the President of the custodial group at his school district and their contracts were renewed this year. He gets no advantages or privileges for this, other than knowing whats going on and doing what'd best, for what he hopes is everyone........So, what that means is, he's been stressed about this for the past 3 months. My wonderful neighbor helped him out while I was away a couple months ago and I've done the last couple type-ups for proposed changes to the contract. I did get a thank-you last night so that was nice.

After 45 minutes of typing for him, I ran through my typical sites and hit the hay at 11:00 pm to be woken up at 12:30 am and 2:30 am by Handsome....I had to come back into work today, as we're leaving in 2 days!!!! ACK!!!!!!

Did I mention that when we went out on Friday to the reception Husband gave me a nice, sweet compliment. Do men have no idea what it means to hear something beautiful and sincere come out of their mouths?!?!!??!? I mean seriously, I can't tell you the last time he said something like that to me without me telling him to do so. Boys are stupid...... The amount of ego stroking we women do is off the charts compared to what we receive in return!!!! It's a good thing I love him! Of all things he makes me laugh......it's good to laugh.

It's good to laugh and get compliments!

I can't imagine I'll receive many happy comments from Mr. Delightful this coming weekend, but I'm hopeful I'll hear a few. There's always hope!

I've got pictures coming, but I only just downloaded them this morning. Bear with me!

1 comment:

Michele said...

wtg on being the dutiful wife. I am glad he said thank you and complimented you last weekend. Hopefully with the work stuff completed he will relax a little and keep the compliments coming. :) Hey a girl can hope right?