Monday, October 13, 2008

Sat. Night's Event

So Sat. night's event was at the same place we were just at the evening before. A bowling alley, partially turned into a banquet hall, and as I've learned recently, has a bumper car room in the back of the place.....????? Whatever will draw them in I guess. The good thing about the evening is it was casual attire, so I was quite comfortable!

Yep, that's me in the middle of the picture. No one else wanted to be in the middle...Why?...who knows, so I took it! Notice straight back and legs crossed at the ankles? So poised, or is it posed? I guess I put in this picture as you really can't see anyone else. I certainly didn't want to get everyone's authorization.....It's blurry enough not to see everyone....so that's good right?

Sadly, I wasn't impressed with the DJ or the food, but I wasn't there for either of those.....I bascially ended up talking with the same people as the night before.....pretty much. It was uneventful and to not expereince the slight headache I had earlier that morning, I left about midnight....otherwise they would've seen me turn back into my rags and my ride, a pumpkin.....

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So where was the awesome hair dresser's reunion? The real question you know. ha ha!

So happy you had a good time. :-)