Monday, October 20, 2008

Before I forget

Much goings on, but the biggest question is whether I'll still have a part-time job at the end of this week. Word around the water cooler is there will be a big ax swung. I hope I'm not included, but you never know. Everybody has their pluses and minuses. Actually I'd love to start teaching, Husband says I won't, but what does he know? I can't see myself doing what I'm doing the rest of my life. But I think now is a good time to switch over.......of course, funds are always and issue and I've had a few money making ideas, that haven't really gone anywhere.....I'd actually have to DO something for that..... I suppose not much will come of them.....

Before I forget, here's a few pictures:
Sweet Pea's 1st day of pre-school.

Handsome's 1st experience with a toad.


Pumpkin Farm in Wisconsin. Handsome love petting the Momma and baby kitty.......too bad The Beast is no longer around. He would've loved him. The cat would've hated him and probably bit him numerous times by now.....


This was right before the family took a walk/ride around the subdivision. I'm hoping soon Sweet Pea can ride her bike while I jog beside......it's gonna be a short while before the real cold sets in, so we're set for next year and bike riding! Big thanks to Uncle D & Auntie L!!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I have been wondering about getting a bike or waiting. How does Sweet pea do on it? Does she love it? M is always looking at them when we go to the stores. Part of me says to wait until they can really ride them (w/o training wheels) and part of me says hey he is interested why not go for it. I guess it is really getting too cold for this year anyway but I was just wondering what you think.

Michele said...

Opps I forgot to say...I really like the pics. SP looks so proud of herself on her 1st day of school and Handsome is so cute w/his pumpkin. What does he think of your dog. (You have a dog right?)