Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Very Own Biatch Blog

It started as a dare by my husband. I was griping about someting and he had said,"Tell someone who cares" or something to the like and I warned him that I should start my own blog. So, 'You can start your own biatch blog' came to be. Actually that was like 2 months ago, but hey, I'm busy. I work outside the home full-time andhave a 3 year old and a 10 month old. Did I also mention that I'm tired and usually, I"m asleep by 8:30 pm and here I am, 9:21pm awake and typing. To no-one none-the-less.

I am not computer savy, I'm not even very good uploading photos. I'm a terrible picture taker and got NO photos of my daughter christmas morning. Video yes, pictures no. It's not the same. I am a mere fraction of my mother in picture taking capabilities.

So I'm beginning a journey of blogging and you, you (of whom which mostly will be family) will be able to follow my story when I have the balls to let people know i've started a blog, let alone the NAME of the blog.

The only thing exciting in my life is my kids and that I'll soon be starting work part-time. That ought to be interesting!

There are many people that I know who need a hug and well wishes or a prayer, please surround yourself with love so you can get through the tough times.

No comments: