Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Here, No Really I Am

Well, I actually had to read my last posting to see where I left off. Turns out, I had a long list to do. I still do, but perhaps the want to move is waning. ::shrug:: It will be what it will be, or was meant to be. I forgot about that. In the many months since I've written the sliding door has been replaced and the kitchen, dinette area and hall have been painted and somewhat redecorated.

Husband is home for the next 4-5 months, I'm thinking maybe even more, but we'll see. He had a torn rotator cuff repaired early last month. Four weeks to the day in fact. I have more responsibilities added to my daily 'to do' list. (This means the classes that I signed up for have been blown away and I can't catch up if I tried - I blame myself for that one). That includes being a chauffeur to and from physical therapy, garbage woman, mostly cooking, cutting up food (if I have a lapse and forget he can't cut with a knife), picking up dog doo (oh wait, I do that already) and being a personal cheerleader. Add that to chauffeuring Sweet Pea to school, ballet on Mondays, groceries, Handsome gets tumbling on Fridays, and some other un-fun parts of having a Husband that can almost do what he needs to...but needs just a bit of assistance from wife (bathing - which when one thinks about it it can be VERY naughty....let me help you are here by saying it's not). I am grateful I can leave the kids with him to grocery shopping and to head out with the girls.

Speaking of which, I'm ecstatic to be part of my girlfriend's Dream Team Bridal Party. She purchased her dress a few weeks ago and I get to go dress shopping with the girls in April. Will keep you posted as to the activities when they occur. ( I know, right......) This is important to me because this is a wedding I was not forced to be in, such as my Brothers'. It's not the same feeling when you have to, or are automatically included, because it's family. I feel so chosen! Ha!

I'm assuming you're going to ask what my next step is and I've already started the Couch Potato to 5K running plan and I believe I am on week 4. After a bout of stomach flu and Influenza A, I lost 10 pounds in January and reached my goal weight! ........ and then gained back 5..... I could not eat for about a month. I'm blaming the gym for that one, but I am still going as now I have this all important wedding to shine up for.

Oh, big first fore me, I just learned how to insert a link! Weee!

No comments: